The Francophone Forum, organized by XOESE, will be held from 23 to 26 November 2021 and will bring together nearly 1000 activists and all the actors who have sparked the movement of Francophone women.
Due to health restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Forum is taking place 100% virtual. The online platform on which the forum takes place offers several features that allow e-participants to have a face-to-face experience. One of them are the virtual exhibition stands.
Each stand provides access to:
- A personalized reception area for your organization
- A virtual exhibition space for your materials and resources in different formats (video, pdf, jpeg)
- A chat function allowing participants to chat with you directly by chat or video;
- A representative of your organization could meet and virtually welcome the participants who visit your stand.
- An administrator account to arrange your space to your liking.
- A door to your social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
By reserving a stand on the Francophone Forum portal, you will have more visibility during the 4 days of the Forum among the thousands of participants made up of Francophone activists, donors, leaders and heads of organizations and / or networks.
Each stand costs 100 USD or 86.40 euros and 56,580 FCFA. To reserve your stand, please complete this form before November 14th, 2021.
If you have any questions, write to email@example.com
Note : The location of the stands will be assigned as we receive payments. The first confirmed will be the best positioned.