National advocacy groups
Since the launch of the campaign, 12 national advocacy groups have been formed to carry out actions in their respective countries (Benin, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal, Haiti, Togo, Côte d’Ivoire, DRC, Burundi, Mali). In addition to these, there are several other emerging national advocacy groups that are currently working to establish themselves and their objectives. XOESE is excited to witness and facilitate the establishment and journey of new national advocacy groups, in hopes of building the capacity of others to create widespread and long-lasting impact.
To facilitate the work of advocacy groups, the campaign coordination team provides a toolkit containing:
- A presentation of the JE M’EMGAGE! campaign
- Why you should get involved
- Information on the different targets of the campaign
- A variety of the possible commitments — discover a commitment that best suits your organization’s goals and capacity!
- Helpful resources and other forms of support
- Networking opportunities through professional connections and our social media platforms
- So that you can share your commitment through your networks, we also offer posters, stickers, signs, commitment forms, as well as an invitation letter.
You can already download the toolkit by clicking HERE.
Below are a few examples of stickers created for the campaign: