As part of its capacity building and synergy activities, XOESE plans to open new institutes in the near future. The health crisis related to COVID-19 has limited our meetings, so in 2023 we have decided to resume our face-to-face activities.
For the moment, one institute is planned on the institutional leadership of women and young women.
The sub-themes will include :
- Importance of strengthening the leadership of organizations;
- Efficient internal system: Governance and control instruments (internal and external);
- Strengthening the management capacity of organizations:
- Human Rights Based Approach,
- Management based on development results,
- Transparent and rigorous financial management,
- Human resource management,
- Management of internal processes that support programs (staffing and professional development, fundraising, financial management, and facilities management).
This institute will be open to all organizations that have received one or more grants in previous years and meet the criteria of the terms of reference published in the calls for applications.
This institute will be coupled with a time called “Annual Reflection” which will allow for a review of the activities carried out by the organizations in order to invest in organizational growth and capacity building.
INSTITUTIONAL LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE FOR WOMEN AND YOUNG WOMEN – ANNUAL REFLECTION: during March 2023
Registration will be open at least one (01) month before the start of the training.