This cycle allows all organizations (large, medium and small in terms of size and financial capacity) to propose innovative and impactful actions related to the six (6) priority themes of XOESE which are :
- Strengthening the Francophone women’s and young women’s rights movement;
- Political and public participation of women and young women
- Economic empowerment and professional leadership of women and young women;
- Gender, Peace and Security (in households, communities, countries and regions);
- Welfare, Security and Efficiency of Women and Young Women Human Rights Defenders (WHRDs);
- Gender, Environment and Climate Change
To do this, XOESE uses an innovative funding mechanism that consists of an active partnership between the organizations and the grant team.