The Tenɔnɔ program, which means resilience in the Ewe language (the lingua franca spoken in Togo, Benin, Ghana, and Côte d’Ivoire), aims to build the capacity and resilience of local women’s organizations to be effective, sustainable, and independent actors contributing to gender equality and women’s empowerment. This program has several Tenɔnɔ components including a training, a coaching session and a grant. Ca first edition was launched in 2022 by XOESE in collaboration with GFCF Global Fund for Community Foundations and the Foundation for a Just Society.
- The fundamentals of organizational resilience
- Implementing organizational resilience in my organization
- Management styles that foster the emergence of resilience
- Resource mobilization YES, but what is resource diversification?
- Strategic communication and the adoption of new technologies.