The Francophone Women’s Fund, XOESE is recruiting an accounting firm based in Lomé (TOGO) in the framework of a project: Feminists in Action (FEA). Project financed by the AFD (French Development Agency).
Details of the offer :
- Title of the offer : Accounting firm
- Reference : 0016/12/2022
- Deadline for applications: December 12, 2022
- Contract duration : one (01) year renewable
- Requirements: to be in Togo, in Lomé
- Assets : appetites for the accounting management of organizations of associative type
- Number of candidates: Several
About XOESE, the Fund for Francophone Women :
The XOESE Fund is a feminist foundation created on September 1, 2015. Its objectives are to:
- To financially support the implementation of initiatives promoting the rights of women, young women and girls ;
- Strengthen the institutional capacities of women’s and young women’s organizations;
- Encourage and support innovative initiatives for the empowerment of women and young women’s organizations.
Its secretariat is based in Lomé, Togo. However, XOESE’s staff is made up of employees and volunteers based at headquarters or at home.
Its coverage area includes the 25 French-speaking countries of the Global South. XOESE Fund will complete its grantmaking and capacity-building activities for women’s and young women’s organizations in these countries.
About the FEA project:
The Feminists in Action Project is a program to support women’s organizations in 31 countries in the South.
This project is implemented by a consortium of organizations: CARE France (leader), Equipop (France), the Fund for Women in the Mediterranean (FFMed, France), the Pananetugri Initiative for Women’s Well-Being (IPBF, Burkina Faso), Oxfam France, the Francophone Women’s Fund (XOESE, Togo) with the ﬁnancial support of the French Development Agency (AFD).
The general objective of this project is to support the transformative power of feminist organizations in the South for a more egalitarian world. The speciﬁc objective is to develop the capacities of feminist organizations at the ﬁnancial, organizational and technical levels, as well as their collective action aﬁn order to empower them to be forces of change from the local to the global.
Primary mission of the Accounting Firm:
The management of the accounting of the FEA project finances at XOESE including the preparation of the various financial reports to be submitted by XOESE to CARE FRANCE. Participation in certain meetings and coordination of auditors’ missions.
Main tasks of the Accounting Firm:
- Classify, post and input accounting documents
- Ensure the proper disbursement of the project
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for the project
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Produce financial statements
The accounting firm will be selected by the best bidder selection method (quality/price ratio) in accordance with XOESE’s rules and procedures.
The cost of preparing the proposal and other costs associated with the negotiation of the contract are not reimbursable.
The submission of a proposal, regardless of its outcome, does not entail any commitment on the part of XOESE and does not entitle the bidder to any compensation.
How to apply?
To apply, please send your application file containing the documents below to email@example.com as soon as possible and before the deadline of December 12, 2022 (12:00 GMT) with the subject “Accounting Firm“. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
- One (01) short letter of motivation addressed to the President of XOESE Fund
- One (01) recent firm curriculum vitae detailing your accounting firm’s experience (preferably one page, maximum 2 pages) with three references of recent and similar services.
- One (01) detailed financial offer
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to respond personally to candidates who are not shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within six weeks of the deadline, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Only those candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.