The Fonds pour les Femmes Francophones, XOESE, would like to receive offers of service for French/English translators for its various activities.
- Job title: Translators French/English
- Deadline for applications: September 12, 2023
- Requirements: French and English.
- Tender reference: N°0021/09-2023/AO
Download the call information document here
XOESE is a feminist foundation created on September 1, 2015. Its objectives are to:
- Financially support the implementation of initiatives promoting the rights of women, young women and girls;
- Strengthen the institutional capacities of women’s and young women’s organizations;
- Encourage and support innovative initiatives to empower women’s and young women’s organizations.
Its secretariat is based in Lomé, Togo. But XOESE is staffed by employees and volunteers based at headquarters or at home.
Interpreter main task:
- Simultaneous translation from French to English during virtual meetings.
Skills and qualifications:
- University degree in interpreting or English language
- Proven experience as a French/English translator and in videoconferencing;
- Perfect command of English and French, with proven oral and writing skills in both languages.
How do I apply?
To apply, please send your application including the documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and before the deadline of September 12, 2023 with the subject “French/English translator”.
- A short covering letter
- A recent curriculum vitae (preferably one page, maximum 2 pages) with three references for recent, similar work
- A detailed financial proposal
- Copies of your diplomas or certificates
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to respond personally to applicants who are not shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within six weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.