XOESE, the Fund for Francophone Women, is urgently seeking four (4) interns;
The internship experience will provide interns with the opportunity to gain professional and experience in the operational and non-operational areas of the Fund and to develop their ability to develop their ability to work in an international environment.
The identified professional areas that will guide the selection process include:
- Political science/international policy
- Resource Mobilization
- Capacity Building
- Movement Building
- General Administration
- Communication and External Relations
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Apply for the internship;
- Have completed his/her courses or be at the time of registration in graduate or professional training in a public or private institution of higher learning
- Be fluent in French and preferably have a good working knowledge of English;
- be able to use computers and the Internet
- All candidates applying for a home-based internship must have a computer and reliable access to the internet.
Terms and Conditions of Internship
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend to cover their travel expenses. The stipend is paid in full or in part based on the regularity of the intern’s attendance and performance.
- Internships are authorized for a minimum of three (3) months and a maximum of six (6) months maximum for each candidate.
- During the internship period, XOESE provides interns with an office and a computer, for interns based at its headquarters.
- In addition, XOESE may authorize an intern to participate in an official mission.
- Interns will abide by XOESE’s Code of Ethics and Conduct and are expected to XOESE’s rules and regulations regarding behavior, communications, work schedules, and behavior, communications, work schedules, confidentiality, etc.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, please send your application file containing the following documents to email@example.com as soon as possible and before the deadline of February 5, 2023:
- a letter of application for an internship,
- a recent curriculum vitae,
- copies of your diplomas and certificates,
- contact information for three references, including a family member.
Please include the job title “Internship at XOESE“ in the subject line.
XOESE encourages applications from ethnic minorities, indigenous communities and people with and people with disabilities to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest in the strictest confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to respond personally to We regret that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to applicants who are not short-listed.
If you have not heard from us within six weeks of the deadline, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Only those candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
All short-listed candidates will be required to undergo rigorous reference checks references provided.
No phone calls please.