XOESE, The Francophones Women’s Fund, is looking for interns to join its team. If you are passionate about women’s rights and gender equality, this internship is for you.
DEADLINE: September 17, 2023
You can download the offer document here
The internship experience will offer interns the opportunity to gain professional and practical experience in the Fund’s operational and non-operational areas and to develop their ability to work in an international environment.
The professional fields identified and which will guide the selection process include:
- Political science/international politics
- Resource Mobilization
- Capacity building
- Movement building
- General Administration
- Communication and External Relations
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Apply for the internship;
- have completed courses or be enrolled in a graduate or professional program at a public or private institution of higher education, or have graduated from such an institution;
- be fluent in French and preferably have a good working knowledge of English;
- be able to use computers and the Internet.
- All candidates applying for a home-based internship must have a computer and reliable Internet access.
Internship terms and conditions
- Interns will receive a gross monthly allowance of 100,000 FCFA (152 EUR) to cover travel expenses.
- Internships are authorized for a minimum of three (3) months and a maximum of six (6) months for each candidate.
- Interns comply with XOESE’s code of ethics and conduct and are required to scrupulously observe XOESE’s rules and regulations concerning behavior, communications, working hours, confidentiality, etc.
HOW TO APPLY ?
To apply, please send your application file containing the documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and before the deadline of September 17, 2023:
- a letter of application for an internship,
- a recent curriculum vitae,
- copies of your diplomas and certificates,
- contact details for three referees, including a family member.
Please mention the job title “Internship at XOESE” in the subject line.
XOESE encourages applications from people from ethnic minorities, indigenous communities and people with disabilities. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to respond personally to candidates who are not shortlisted.
If you have not heard from us within six weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo rigorous reference checks.
No phone calls please.