Due to the exceptional requests received and to allow as many feminists to join the Forum.
We are pleased to announce the extension of the registration deadline for the XOESE International Francophone Forum 2023 until September 30, 2023!
This decision aims to offer everyone the opportunity to participate in this inspiring Forum, which brings together key leaders of the Movement, advocates for Women’s and Social Justice Rights from various social movements, as well as development practitioners, technical and financial partners, and decision-makers.
Why take part in the XOESE International Francophone Forum 2023?
Forum 2023 will be held in a hybrid format: face-to-face in Lomé (Togo) and simultaneously online from November 27 to 30, 2023 on the theme: “Building the Francophone Feminist Movement: Where to Start“.
To take part in the XOESE International Francophone Forum is to plunge into an ocean of advantages. However, in just a few words, it’s impossible to reveal all the treasures this unique event has to offer. So we invite you to explore some of the reasons why you shouldn’t miss the Forum:
The Forum will enable you to :
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of leaders working for women’s rights, for sustainable development, for technological innovation and for holistic health.
- Make lasting connections with participants from French-speaking countries and beyond to create partnerships, share resources, and find solutions to challenges facing the French-speaking women’s movement.
- Discover innovative projects, bold ideas and inspiring stories that are positively transforming the movement.
- Contribute to lively discussions at round tables, panels and interactive workshops.
- Inspire, motivate and create lasting social impact in your community and in the movement.
How do I register ?
To register for the XOESE International Francophone Forum, follow these three essential steps:
Go to the XOESE International Francophone Forum page by clicking here , Complete the registration form et Finalize your registration by following the confirmation instructions.
Online Forum Online registration will enable you to follow the Forum as if you were present on site in Lomé, thanks to high-quality digital access to the virtual rooms and live broadcasts of key sessions. To enable us to offer this quality of replay, we are asking each participant to contribute by paying a registration fee of 21 EUR (13775 FCFA).
The Forum’s capacity in Lomé is limited to 500 participants and is subject to selection and payment of a registration fee of :
- Young Militant: 103,500 CFA (112 Euros)
- Militant: 146 935 CFA (224 Euros)
- Financial Partner: 219 090 CFA (334 Euros)
- Other Actor: 146 935 CFA or 224 Euros
For face-to-face participants, registration entitles the holder to the Forum work kit and to the lunches, coffee breaks and Gala Dinner listed in the Forum Program.
NB: Registration does not include travel or visa expenses, accommodation costs, travel insurance, or costs related to COVID-19 test requirements.
Registration fees will not be refunded, but can be transferred to a person of your choice. Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
New registration deadline for the Lomé Forum: September 30, 2023
We look forward to welcoming you and discovering how, together, we can build the francophone feminist movement.